Saturday, September 14, 2013

BAGS AND MORE

Still working hard in the Studio.  I'm on fire!
First a little opera bag, Just Enuf, in a blue on blue stripe upholstery fabric. 

Next some travel tissue holders. Made some out of cottony fabrics and then, after one of those light-bulb moments, from t-shirts with lettering. So fun.




I had some wonderful fabric with boots printed on it that I used with some denim to make a large bag. I call it Boot Scootin'. It, of course, has roomy pockets inside. 


I found a really pretty jacket at a church garage sale last weekend, fully embroidered denim with an embroidered trim. It became a really cute bag.








I've purchased three vintage double knits. Really wild prints. I mean, wild. I bought them to make some funky, retro bags. Made my first one, complete with tassel fringe and a big denim bow. Can you say Boho Retro.








No comments:

Post a Comment